Lake 62 Swim - Pay & Play 22nd May
Open Water Swimming
For full details please visit the designated Lake 62 page here.
Please note, this is for swimming on Wednesday 22nd May (not on 23rd May as shown) this is to allow our entry system to work. No swimming will take place on Thursday.
Our lake will be open for a pay and play swim sessions on a Wednesday evening from 16:00. These sessions will start on Wednesday 15th May and finish on the last Wednesday in September.
1st May - closed
8th May - 29th May - 16:00 - 19:00
5th June - 26th June - 16:00 - 19:30 (19th closes at 19:00)
3rd July - 31st July - 16:00 - 19:30 (17th closes at 19:00)
7th August - 28th August - 16:00 - 19:30 (21st closes at 19:00)
4th September - 25th September - 16:00 - 19:00 TBC
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any session due to poor weather or water conditions for the safety of all involved.
Swimmers must swim only in the designated swim areas, and parking is available onsite in the designated parking areas. It is mandatory to sign in prior to entering the lake for each session.
- Swimming is £5 per person, per session
- Wetsuit hire is £10 per hire, limited sizes available
- Running is permitted on the run course around the lake at no charge
- Water cover is present during the sessions in form of kayaks and/or paddleboards
- During May & June the smaller section of the lake is restricted due to nesting swans, the larger section is open fully
- Toilet and changing facilities are available on site
- There is no running water and no showers available on site
- Light snacks and drinks are available to purchase from the LPS Food outlet
- All swimmers are required to sign a disclaimer prior to their first session in each season
- A tow float is permitted if you have one
- Parking is available within the site itself, depending on the weather and ground conditions, some areas may be restricted to preserve the ground, please do not drive between barriers or cones if they are in place
Event InformationLake 62 Car Park
Lake 62 Swim Courses
Lake 62 Lake Rules
Lake 62 Disclaimer