Welcome to Lake 62, Ashton Keynes.
Please note this is a private venue and access is not permitted outside of any of the below sessions. For more information please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will keep our Facebook page up to date with any news and also changes to sessions so please like it here. Please note there is an old page that we have no access too so please follow the link to the correct one.
We have a range of events with seven event days throughout the year, events must be booked in advance and many of these do sell out so be sure to enter early. Most of the events are individual however you can take part as a team for any of the triathlons to help motivate you.
To find out more about the events, please visit the page here.
We have three coaching days throughout the year, where you can pre book a swim, bike or run session. These sessions are tailored to the experience of those who are booked on, so we will adapt the sessions to you. Our coaches all have a wealth of experience within the sport and can help you excel in your own goals.
To find out more about the coaching, please visit the page here.
Open Water Swimming - only on Wednesday's
Our lake will be open for a pay and play swim sessions on a Wednesday evening from 16:00. These sessions are scheduled to start on Wednesday 1st May and finish on the last Wednesday in September (dependant on weather & water temperatures)
6th May - 29th May - 16:00 - 19:00
3rd June - 24th June - 16:00 - 19:30 (17th closes at 19:00)
1st July - 29th July - 16:00 - 19:30 (15th closes at 19:00)
5th August - 26th August - 16:00 - 19:30 (19th closes at 19:00)
2nd September - 16th September - 16:00 - 19:00
Please note that we reserve the right to cancel any session due to poor weather or water conditions for the safety of all involved.
Swimmers must swim only in the designated swim areas, and parking is available onsite in the designated parking areas. It is mandatory to sign in prior to entering the lake for each session. On the 3rd Wednesday of the month parking may be limited.
- Swimming is £5 per person, per session
- Wetsuit hire is £10 per hire, limited sizes available
- Running is permitted on the run course around the lake at no charge
- Water cover is present during the sessions in form of kayaks and/or paddleboards
- During May & June the smaller section of the lake is restricted due to nesting swans, the larger section is open fully
- Toilet and changing facilities are available on site
- There is no running water and no showers available on site
- Light snacks and drinks are available to purchase from the LPS Food outlet
- All swimmers are required to sign a disclaimer prior to their first session
- A tow float is permitted if you have one
- Parking is available within the site itself, depending on the weather and ground conditions, some areas may be restricted to preserve the ground, please do not drive between barriers or cones if they are in place
Swim course map - available now
Water Test Certificate - May, June, July, August
|6th May||13th May||20th May||27th May|
|3rd June||10th June||17th June||24th June|
|1st July||8th July||15th July||22th July||29th July|
|5th August||12th August||19th August||26th August|
|2nd September||9th September||16th September||23rd September|
The option to pre pay for a session is now available at a slightly discounted rate. Pre pay will be available until 12 noon on the day of the swim and will not be transferable to another week. You will still be required to sign in on arrival.
For pay & play, please visit this page here.