We are updating this page for 2018, please check back soon.
Useful Links (this page is currently under development, please keep refering back for updates)
Would you like to be added to this page?
What can you do to reciprocate the link?
- our prestigious venue for our closed circuit triathlon and duathlon, including the IRC Qualifiers.
- our pool based triathlon venue for athletes getting into triathlon.
- a historic market town in Wiltshire with the remarkable Caen Hill Locks.
Charles Whitton Photography
- our professional photographers during 2015 who will catch you in the best action shots throughout the events.
Blue Planet Coaching
- a beginners guide to doing a triathlon, they structure your planning and preparation for an event.
Calne Running Club - a running club based in Calne, who train for events from 1 mile to 250 miles.
Calne SMaRTT - a triathlon club based in Calne, who can cater for beginners looking to get into the sport.
Cheltenham Tri Club
- a triathlon club that holds regular swim, bike and run sessions all year round.
- our head coach, who runs our developing training and coaching days.
Tri The Cotswolds
- a local company who organise coaching retreats for beginners.
- a junior triathlon based at Faringdon Leisure Centre.
- the providers and organisers of the Wiltshire Race League and Wiltshire Off Road Race League.
- local running and cycling store in Devizes, Wiltshire, also sponsors of Devizes Half Marathon.
- running specialists with HD video gait analysis for running and walking assessment.
- the worlds largest triathlon store and the UK's no. 1 triathlon mail order supplier.
Dotty 4 Paws
- a dedicated doggy directory for dog friendly shows and events.
- an online international directory where you can post a review about a race.
- an online directory for triathlon events.
- UK governing body for running events.
- a safety feature for all who train out in the open, especially alone when cycling or running.
- a medal insert personalised with your race time.
Map My Run
- our mapping tool we use to plan our routes.